Monday, January 26, 2015

On Cloud 32

 These are very pretty clouds I have here. Well one of them is. I like the first one. These are clouds saved in different file formats: JPEG, PNG, and GIF. This first cloud is a JPEG file format, or Joint Photographic Experts Group, is one of the most common file formats for photographs. It's also not a transparent file format.
 This is a GIF file format, or Graphics Interchange Format allows you to animate an object. Obviously, this cloud isn't animated.

This is a PNG file format, or Portable Networks Graphic. It's also a very common file format, and can be used when you want a transparent background. Did you purposely make this cloud look like Zero from the Nightmare Before Christmas? I've only seen parts of that movie and I can tell the resemblance is uncanny.
Yay I heart clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment